2009/05/27

This is not my homework

Ever since I started learning how to write in Chinese, I’ve thought about doing blog posts using my new skill. Here goes.

我星期一下班以后起自行车回家,别人也骑车,但是他不看着路,就撞到我了。我的胳膊和腿都受一点伤,而且车筐也被撞坏了。

Well, that’s a pretty short post. Here it is in English:

On Monday after work I was riding my bicycle home, and another guy on a bike wasn’t watching the road and ran into me. My arm and legs were slightly injured, and my bike’s basket is broken.

I would like to give thanks to my coworker LX who offered some suggestions on vocabulary and grammar. 谢谢你!

I’m not sure who I think my audience for this kind of post might be, since people in China can’t get to this web site. To those who might say I’m just showing off, I’ll say, “I don’t think so.” I’m just enthusiastic about my learning and want an outlet for these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment